If you havent heard, we finally had our baby girl!!! Chloe May arrived March 27th @ 12:35pm. She weighed 8lbs 2oz and was 21 inches long.. She has dark hair and looks just like her dad, and sister Sierra.
2 days later we felt good enough to hit Vegas for the Monster Truck World Finals!!!! I know what your saying, how dare I take a 2 day old to something like that, well she was kept very bundled up and there was no passing her around to everyone, even though everyone wanted to hold her. She was actually the most well behaved of the kids.
Now that shes a week old were just at home trying to get used to having a newborn in the house again, and I'm trying to get used to doing most of it by myself since Jared is curently working and staying out of town all week.
So I guess thats whats going on with us for now!!!!
Halloween 2025
9 months ago




2 comments:
What a true Cox... giving birth and then 2 days later going to the Monster Trucks... you are a TROOPER!!
what a cutie. Chloe May is the cutiest name too. Hope all is well.
Chary
Post a Comment