Nates been growing his hair out for a while now, he gets into these phases where he never wants his hair cut, and it gets pretty long and then all of a sudden one day he wants it cut. Well it's happened again but this time he had to beg me for 2 days before I'd get his hair cut. I loved his long hair, everyone thought he looked like Zack and Cody from a Disney show. So as bad as I didn't want to I gave in and let him, after all it's only hair right? Here's the before and after..
Before his hair cut
After they chopped it
Later that same night Nate was sanding a boat for scouts I looked over to check on him and this is what I see...
At least HE was thinking about being safe and protecting his eyes unlike his MOM.
1 comment:
Very Sharp. Sounds like I just barely miss you in St. George. Dang.
Post a Comment