Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chloes Blessing Dress

I've been wanting to get some pics of Chloe in her dress, and my AWESOME friend Dot was willing to do them, however I never made time to get there and get them done, so the other day while waiting for Nate and Sierra to get home from school I decided I'd try to take some myself. Now I'm no photographer but I think I got a few good ones!!


She was so tired and it was hard keeping the dog out of the shots but I think they turned out pretty good for some one who has no idea what they're doing!

4 comments:

jade said...

Stace, You're awesome! These pics are way cute! You MUST be a photographer, how else can you explain it?

Cyndi said...

they look great! Chloe is absolutely beautiful!~!

The Little Blog said...

Stacy, I am so glad you found me. Your blog is so cute. I love it. Definetly add me.

Lexie

Raelene said...

She looks so cute in her dress! I think pictures you take with your own camera are the best!