We signed Nate up for Wrestling again this year, he Loves it. He's already had a couple tournaments and he has 3 tournaments left. I posted his last three tournaments to the right. I love going to watch these, not only is Nate an amazing wrestler but I like to watch the younger kids wrestle they have age groups as young as preschoolers and I just get a kick out of watching them because its more of just playing for them, they dont care if they win or lose they just enjoy being there. Now as for Nate age group, I think the parents would wrather be out there them selves. They get way to into the match when it's their kids turn, they're upset and yelling at their kids if they dont think they're doing what they should be. I think the kids should be out there because they want to be and because they enjoy doing it, not because their parent thinks they should be. I'm glad Nate enjoys it because I love watching him do anything he enjoys.. Basketball is coming up in about a month and I know he can't wait for that either!!!
Nate's medal

Pin him
Halloween 2025
9 months ago




3 comments:
Did Nate have one of those bleeding masks? I heard from the Udder kids that they were way hard to breathe in! What a trooper! It looks like he is a champion in th emaking..how could he not with cool parents like you guys???
How cute! Your kids are growing up! We saw Jared today in Hurricane. We honked and waived, but he acted like he had no idea who we were. So you can tell him the crazy people in the white car, checking him out, was us.:)
Looks like you guys had the right idea for halloween. We didn't do to much either, but we walked more than I wanted to! Oh well, the kids had blast and got tons of candy, which I ate to much of as usual. your little stinker is adorable. her eyes are sooo pretty!!
Post a Comment