What is going on with the weather here in St. George? It never snows, well never this much anyway.
Yesterday when the kids got home from school there was a little snow in the back yard and they wanted to play in it. I told them as long as they had coats and shoes and socks on they could go out in it. about 5 minutes later this is what I find in the back yard...
Yes everyone that's Sierra outside in her WINTER clothes.... Bare feet and all she didnt care.
She was having to much fun making snow angels on the trampoline!!
My Max speed
The pictures dark but that's how much snow we got just last night
Now that the sun has kinda come up we're off to walmart to get gloves to build us some snow men. I'll post pics of that later.
I forgot to mention since we got a whole 2-3 inches of snow they closed all Washington County schools so yeah I get a whole day to have fun with the kids!!




3 comments:
Wow they closed the school for a whole 2 - 3 inches... what a sad life St George lives. Hope there were no major accidents with ALL that snow!!
Snow in St.George IS freakish. It sounds like you guys are having a blast! You are such a fun Mom. Merry Christmas!!!!
Ya thanks for helping me out. I have seriously looked everywhere trying to figure it out. Thanx! I can't believe Sierra was outside in no shoes and shorts! It was freezing yesterday. Gotta love kids though hu?!
Post a Comment