Friday, January 2, 2009

Gone to the dogs

We have our dog kennel in the house right now so our puppies can stay in it. I had Bella in it with the puppies so she could feed them, Chloe was playing in the front room while I was rinsing off dishes in the kitchen. I walked in the front room to check on the baby and I saw that she had let Bella out of the kennel and she was proceeding to climb into the kennel to play with the puppies. I don't know how Chloe was able to open the kennel but she was having fun with the puppies while I got some cute pictures....




2 comments:

Raelene said...

So cute!! I love these pictures! Gotta love kids, they can figure out anything if they want it bad enough!

mommaRx said...

your kids are so so cute! Seeing the picture of the cute puppies almost makes me want a little puppy for our Ava to play with!