We went on our cruise and had a great time, you can't really complain while in Mexico. It was warm, sunny and a ton of fun... We went snorkeling while in Cabo, we didn't see any spectacular fish, but we were fortunate enough to get to see some whales, I'd have to say that was AWESOME. Nate was more excited to see the whale video we got than he was to see us when we got home. Chloe didn't want anything to do with either of us, and Sierra just wanted to see what we got her.. I guess they had alot of fun with their Aunt Murissa and Uncle Sonny..
The same night we got back from the cruise we had tickets for Hinder and Theory Of A Deadman in concert. I'd have to say it was the best concert I've ever been to. We got some video on Jared's phone but it didn't turn out too well. The kids didn't appreciate us leaving them with a sitter again but quickly got over it when we promised we'd take them out for lunch the next day, and do whatever they wanted.
Not much has happen since then, however Jared just left us to head out to Tennessee to check on a job. Any work is better than no work right?? (That's what I keep telling myself anyways.)
A whale jumping out of the water. There was a baby whale with its mom, (this is the baby) It was Awesome to see, and I'd love to do it again!
I took this picture in Puerto Vallarta as the sun was going down
The only way Chloe would go to Jared... Mmm she loves her Milky Ways!!
On a good note, we finally sold all of our puppies so Chloe doesn't have to fight them all day!! I'm sure she's happy about that! On a totally different note..
I was making dinner the other night and I hear Chloe laughing hysterically I went into the living room to see what was going on and I see...
Sierra And Chloe playing Star Wars with Nate's light saber. She was having a good time!




2 comments:
My twins fight each other with Caleb's light sabers too! I have never heard them giggle so much! Too cute!
#1: I hate you for going on a cruise.
#2: I REALLY hate you for going to HINDER!
#3: I will be over this hatred by tomorrow... hopefully.
Post a Comment