Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bumbo






I've heard alot about these things, but I always said to myself how stupid I thought they were, I mean how handy can a foam chair thing be any way? Well I'm putting my foot in my mouth over this one, I love this chair, and so does Chloe! That's all that matters really. I had been looking for something I thought she'd like to just sit and play in, I tried a Winnie the pooh toy and some other random things. Finally I decided I'd try a Bumbo, I looked @ Walmart and Target and then decided to look on ebay (these things aren't very cheap). I found one on ebay and ended up getting it. It arrived and she's loved it ever since, I think she likes it because she sees way more now sitting up than just laying down starring at the ceiling. She sits in it all the time, she watches me cook dinner, she sits in it outside, I can feed her much easier when she's in it, and its at the perfect level for her she can see everything so she's not left out when we're all doing stuff!!


After receiving the bumbo in the mail I was looking at the box and right on the bottom of the box I see this price tag..
Next time I should think of kid to kid or the thrift store before logging onto ebay to make a purchase.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

She is getting so big! I've never used a bumbo but she sure looks cute sittin in it! Camie (Heaton) uses one to and LOVES it so I am way glad that it is workin out for you!

Coopercomics said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that goodwill price tag. That would soooo happen to me. It looks like the sweetest chair though, you could even take it camping, or use it as a doll chair when she gets older. Man, ebay is the devil...but I still love it.

Shannon said...

oh, burn on the price! Stinkin Ebay!! I keep hearing about these chairs, but I had never really seen one, so thanks!