Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Toquerville Falls

We went to the "Falls" a couple weekends ago, we loved it and now we can't wait until it warms up so we can go again and actually get in the water.



The bigger waterfall




Sierra fell in

The smaller,lower waterfall

Nate took this pic on our way out

3 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Toquerville is big enough for falls?? WEIRD... and PS, top secret confidential item: we are coming down the first weekend in December. If you say a word to anyone... I will cut you out of my internet world! Hope to see you guys!

Shemra said...

Oh that does look like fun especially in the summer' I am going to have to check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
Hey I am glad you found me too! What a cute family! I am in Cedar, we'll have to get together sometime.
Sarah